Sunday, June 29, 2008

Thank Goodness for Friends

Sometimes life throws curve balls at you that you do not understand. You can questions things or you can just get motivated to make things better.

I recently had something tragic happen in my life and thank goodness for my friends to help me get passed the time and help me understand it was not me. I am a good person and now know it.

I have always been told I am a good manager but you always wonder if people are telling you this or are you really. I guess I have always been confident in myself because, I have a heart and care about each and every person I hire. Some of my greatest friends are past employees and I wouldn't trade them for anything. 11 years with American Greetings was some of the best times that happened to me. Yes there was times I was pissed, hated it and also wanted to find something else but I can honestly say I met some great friends from that experience.

All I can say is Thank goodness for my all my friends.
I love you with all my heart and couldn't ever repay you for all that you do and have done for me.


Love you guys,


Katrina


2 comments:

Cottage At Dove Canyon said...

I second that! I am so excited that you have a blog - another wonderful way to kill time!
Love you.

Unknown said...

You will always succeed and realize your goals......that's just you!
Nice blog.