Sunday, May 31, 2009

My life as of June...




Hey guys!!

It has been a really long time since I have posted anything and I am so sorry. For those of you that do not know I left Lush and moved to a new and up coming company based out of Houston. I was super excited and very luck to have two assistant I have worked with before and knew. The bad news is that my health took a BIG toll the last few months and because of this I am not longer there.
Since then I have been doing a lot of soul searching, and focusing on my health, life and what really matters to me. I am no longer going to let people hurt me. Im excited about my new and future adventures.
Once being spending a week in L.A with some old friends that I have not seen in a long time...some over 11 years!!! Kristin who is a great friend from a far that I thank each day we meet at Carlton...we are so much a like in many ways. Angela who I meet last year at Lush who is such a rock star and is someone that works so hard and finally was given what was due! Jennifer who was a close friend back in 6 grade through high school and lived four houses down from me. She is now in films. :) Most of all I will miss not having MAY, GIGI, and TERESA in L.A. with me. These girls have been by my side for two years and so thankful for them....in time Gigi :)
I am so excited about what God and life has in store for me and know that my Angel Grace will take care of me.
I love you all gratefully!
Kat!

No comments: